Tuesday, December 13, 2011


Well thought I would post a quick blog as the end of 2011 approaches at speed!

Oddly, I'm really looking forward to the snow ... it will be Sunnys first sight of it and we cant wait to get out on the field with Button for a snowball fight :-)

The snow brings along many photographic challenges, white balance being top of the list! however, with many hours spent last year 'experimenting' and a over a year of solid study gaining me ONC accreditation I'm looking forward to the challenge of capturing some great pet photographs this winter!

Ive meticulously planned, studied, experimented, brain stormed and I finally feel ready (and confident in my abilities enough) to roll out my pet photography as a part time business in 2012
I cant thank the followers of my facebook page, website and blog enough for the positive feedback I've received over 2011 ... it has made all the hard work worthwhile. If any of your friends would like to see my work please feel free to point them in my direction :-)
The planning of my currently blank and empty studio is nearing completion and I'm certain you'll be impressed by whats to come ... I have some fantastic ideas for indoor sets sat waiting to be explored and scouted out some great locations for outdoor shoots
To everyone who has supported my efforts over the year (especially my wife) I'd like to thank you for your support and wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a properous New Year.
Watch this space 2012! Repose Photographics is coming to get you!

No comments:

Post a Comment